Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Invitation + Reply Card


Hello everyone!!!
I'm slowly getting back to paper crafting now that my baby boy is a little bit older. I just wanted to THANK TERI for an awesome class this past weekend, thanks for the inspiration, I will definitely case some of it to teach some of my girlfriends.
Anyway, I wanted to share this invitation card that I made for my boss for her mom and dad's 50th anniversary which I think is awesome. I made it very simple but elegant as well.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments.

3 comments:

  1. Love the anniversary invitation card. It looks very elegant!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynn! These invitations and reply cards are so pretty! Very elegant! TFS! Glad you were able to attend this month's class. I missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a cool card you have made and you know you reminisced my school days, when I used to make wedding anniversary invitation cards. That's my honor to be here and post my thought and sharing my feelings about those cards.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!