Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April OCS from Kelli

Here is the one card swap that I received from my partner Kelli. This card swap is being hosted by Teri (big ideas from a little girl). I like this card very much because of the color and the paper that she used and the fact that it's a shaker card. Thank you Kelli, you did a wonderful job.

And here is a close up on the shaker, I love the image on the inside and love the coloring too.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet, sweet comment.=)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute shaker card! That seems to be very popular now. I need to try another one,looks like fun. I had a tough time with the first one I made & never attempted another one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kelli did a fantastic job on the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cute shaker card! love seeing everyone making these awesome creations! I have always loved them...now I'm glad it's catching on! TFS! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment Lynn- I loved your card too. I liked the bead work. I have yet to make my blog, but I'll post it as soon as I can. Thanks for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card you got from Kelli B!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!