Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Cards

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry if I haven't been blogging lately, it's just that I've been a busy bee. For example, these cards are made to order for my friend. This first card is for her Grandpa's Birthday.

And this next card that I "CASED" from Andrea Walford is for her, I think she said, Aunt and Uncle that are in the hospital. I hope this card will bring a smile in their faces.

And this last card is for her 7 y.o. son's birthday and she particularly said that he likes "Narutu". This is so funny because I have 2 girls and I'm not familiar with this character and so I had to google the name and I found this image and printed it.(I know I cheated) But I like how it turned out. I embossed the happy birthday and his name with white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a nice Easter. =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn! You've been on a cardmaking roll! Great job on all of them!! hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy! you have been making so many cards! love all of them! my niece likes boy things and one of them are Naruto stuff! she would love that card! may have to CASEd that one from you! hope you had a wonderful Easter! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family! I love your cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!