Monday, June 1, 2009

Princess Shaker Card


Here is a close up of the small shaker card that I made for this girl name Cassidy.

Here is the full shot of the card. I used Lavender CS and a princess paper on the right. It's my second time doing a shaker, especially a small one and I've position it on the right hand side of the card. I have some princess clear stamps that I used for the inside of the shaker. And I also used the Happy Birthday stamp from Papertrey and used rub on for the name. Thanks for looking....have a nice day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is a very pretty Princess card, love the shaker box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shaker! I am obsessed with making shaker cards! I think they are so much fun to make! you did a great job! the little girl will love her card! my daughter does when I make her one =) love your princess stamps! this turned out so sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is such a cute and sweet card!! She will just love it!! I love making shakers too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!