Saturday, September 12, 2009

Variety of Cards

Hi everyone, it's been a long time for me blogging with you all.
I've been very busy with everything lately that I did not have time
to post a lot of the cards I made.
This is my hello kitty gift card that I made for a friend of mine.

This special card is for Joyce Jensen who's birthday was sometime in June.
I'm so embarrass that I'm only showing this to you now. (=()
This is the inside of the card. I hope she liked it.

This card was made for one of my husband's co-worker/friend.
The wedding was very intimate and lovely.

This card was made for my co-worker for her birthday,
we celebrated her birthday at Bucca De Peppo, it was yummy!

This is another birthday card that I made.

And another birthday card for my boss.
Hope you like it, thank you for visiting.
Have a nice weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. love all the cards! they are definitely a variety and are all very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so Beautiful!! I LOVE, LOVE, that Hello Kitty one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! welcome back! love the cards you have made! you must have been busy! I know that life can get hectic and there are other priorities that do come first! love the HK GCH, wedding card and birthday wishes! I'm sure everyone who recieved them loved it! TFS and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynn! All of your cards are sooo pretty! Just love them! It was nice seeing you this weekend too! Thanks for posting them and inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!