Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Easel Birthday Card














It's a late post for me today,
I'm sharing my 2nd easel card that I made so far,
the first one was from Teri Suzuki's class (big ideas from a little girl).
Then
I made this for a friend of mine
that just had a birthday and we celebrated it at Assaggio.
I used the girl image from C & C Design
and I paper pierced her dress
and the gift that she's holding with the Stampin' UP
DSP paper that I also used for the background.
I also created a pocket on the front of the card
where I can write my birthday wish
for her and added a tab for easy pull out.
I hope she liked
it.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving very sweet comments,
it's truly appreciated.


My friendship quote for today is:
"Friendship is...a reciprocal of interests."
-La Rouchefoucald

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet and adorable image you chose for your bday card!! Love the papers you used too!! I know your friend will love this!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!