Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day




Hi everyone, besides from making cards, I'm also busy with three wonderful kids and I wanted to share these pictures with you.

We took Daddy to Pineapple room for Father's Day brunch and we enjoyed ourselves. We did not take a picture at the restaurant because we (well I) forgot the camera. But I wanted to create a memory
of this day so I made everyone pose for the camera when we got home. (he he)

I cheated on this one because I have the card made at shutterfly and I'm so glad it turned out nice. This will be in my hubby's locker at work.

Well that's it for today, I'll see you soon hopefully with some of my card creations.

Thanks for stopping by.........Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!