Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Cards and a Retirement Card


Wow, here's my second post for tonight.
Here are some cards that I've created over the months that I delayed in posting. This first card is I think a cute one. I'm sorry but I don't have the supply list for all my creations because I'm creating at night while my kids are asleep and my baby wakes up when I'm not next to him, maybe someday....


Here's a simple retirement card that I made and experimented with flowers.


A simple birthday wish card....



And a birthday card for my nephew. My brother is a Lakers fan so I incorporated the Lakers colors and placed my nephews picture on top for a personalize effect. I love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!