Saturday, September 25, 2010

Maybe Late but Never Forgotten


Hello everyone! How's everything here in blogland? I'm sorry I haven't been around but you know how hectic it can be when you have 2 kids in school and 1 in diapers. Anyway, just wanted to share this brak that I received from my friend/upline Joyce. I know that it's kinda late but I really appreciated it so I'm showing it off(hehe!).
This is how the outside looks like..


...And this is what's inside...it's a giant cupcake card which is super cute and a cupcake figurine which I like. And also, she made me one of those mini cake and placed it inside the cupcake figurine. She is so sweet and so talented. Thank you Joyce for all these beautiful creations.


And thank you for stopping by....be sure to come back because I'll be posting my first September Christmas Tag..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!