Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello Kitty Gift (Pull Out Treat)


Hello Everyone, here is my attempt to make a pull out treat for my daughter's classmate. Her name is Carys and she turned 5 this month. As you can see, I used the hello kitty die (my first time using it) and used a Valentine paper from American Crafts (got it on sale at Ben Franklin) as background. I put glitter on the word Happy Birthday and personalized it by adding her name. And I think it's so cute, I want to keep it but instead I took a picture of it and posted it so all of you can see it. Thank you Teri for teaching me, I love going to her class, her class inpires me to create. To see tutorial on this, please visit Teri's blog.



Here is the gift that is hiding inside the box, a hello kitty stamping pens. My daughter picked it out for her classmate. She(my daughter) also told me that she would like one for her birthday as well which is coming up this Thursday. She will turn 5 too. Well that is it for now, thank you for visiting. Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!