Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Class

Hello everyone! hope all of you are doing a wonderful day. I just wanted to show some pictures of some artwork that we did for our January Class that was held at my friends house (Penny). I learned this from Teri Suzuki' class which I always try to attend. We used 4 CD holder and convert them into a box. We made a base to place it on which we decorated with a ribbon. As you can see from this pictures, I made it as a tissue holder. The January class theme is about Valentine.








Here are a few more scrapbook layout that we did to place inside the CD holder.
Sorry some picture came out blurry.









And these are the cards that was included in that class. If you have seen the card on the bottom before is because I copied them off the Stampin' Up website. I love how everything fit together so I did not want to change anything.

The next few picture are some of my friends that attends my class regularly. They try to show off their work to the camera.

And lastly, this is me with Penny. I just want to thank Penny for everything, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be blogging right now. Phew, sorry for the long blog, I will try to make it short next time. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Thank you! Now it's time for me to go to sleep. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!