Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stampin' Up Regional in Hawaii


Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to share my very first experience at the Stampin' Up Regional with you. When I received this name tag, I was very excited, I did not know what to expect. Well all that waiting is over because I attended my first seminar which was held this past Saturday at the Convention Center. And let me tell you, it was amazing. I learned so much from this seminar, I even met and took a picture with Shelli Gardner who is the Co founder of Stampin' Up. It was more fun when you are with your friends. Along with learning, we also had done some make and take cards and they are fabulous. Someday, I will attend the annual convention in Utah, someday..... Take a look at some pictures I took with my friends and Shelli, along with a few cards that we made.
This is me with Shelli Gardner. WOW!! (I still can't believe it)

Here I am again with Shelli and my up line Joyce Jensen who I might add is very talented.

Here with Teri Suzuki, she is the best teacher ever....=)

And here with Shelli and my down line Penny Biniek and our friend Aileen Rafael.

And just a few of the cards that we made.


For those of you who are in these pictures, I hope you don't mind me posting it, please let me know by leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!