Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday card for Sis!

Hello there,
Happy Halloween to all of you.
Hope everyone had a good time trick or treating.
My kids sure did and we had a blast going door to door.

Anyway, I wanted to share this card that I made for my younger sister.
She likes pink so I made her card in pink.
I used one of the greeting farm stamp and used copics to color her.
I also used two punches from SU which is the scallop border punch and flower punch.
Pretty in pink card stock was also used and the background paper is one of the paper that I collected over the years and can't tell you which brand it is (sorry).

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

=) Lynn

1 comment:

  1. awe...this is so cute! sorry I haven't been stopping by! hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!