Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Baby - Pop Up Gift Card Holder

Hello there,
I have time to post today so here goes.
My hubby had asked me to make a baby shower card that
holds a gift card so I search for something different and found this in youtube.
Check out www.michellescrubberroom.com, I got
this idea from her.
This is a close up of the stamp I used from Stampendous.
And here is the card.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Baby Teas jumbo roller stamp from SU,
Baby Time stampin' around stamp from SU and
"New Baby" stamp from Stampendous
Paper: DCWV printed CS and Whisper White CS
Ink: Black, Night of Navy (meant to use Not Quite Navy),
Creamy Caramel Marker, More Mustard Marker
and American Crafts glitter marker
Accessories: Star Brads, White grosgrain ribbon and flower
Here is the inside with the GC inside.
And here is the side view.
To make the inside, you need
5 1/2 x 6 CS, score along short edge at
1 1/2, 3, 3 3/4, 4 1/4, 4 3/4 and 5 1/2
and decorate as desire.
hint: make sure to use your strongest adhesive,
I used the SU sticky strip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a
wonderful Halloween!!!

*Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!