Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Tag Swap


I love this Christmas tags that I received from TERI (Big ideas from a little girl). I love that she used the same stamp but just coordinated it differently. I love her, she is so talented and so sweet. Thank you Teri and to Kyoko (cardsandtagsmania) for hosting this monthly tag swap. I missed this month but I will surely sign up for next month.

Here is the tags I that gave Teri and I hope that she liked it. I used sizzix tags die and hero arts stamps and colored it in with SU marker.
I have more posting so please check on back.
Have a nice day crafting.=)

1 comment:

  1. I love the way your tags turned out Lynn! Great job! I had to double glance at Teri's card to see the details. It's the same image but totally different! Love it! TFS! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!