Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Merry + Wishes


Hello blogger, here's another quick post for today. I just wanted to share the remaining 2 cards that we did during crafting with friends. Here is a Christmas card, I think this card came out good. What do you think? I got this lay out somewhere in blogland and with my excitement, I forgot to write down her blog. So if this was yours, thank you for inspiring me.

Here's what (SU) supplies used:
Paper: Bashful Blue CS, Rose Red CS and Wild Wasabi CS
Ink: Bashful Blue, Rose Red and Craft White ink
Stamp: All Holiday and Serene Snowflakes
Misc.: Light blue rhinestone


Then we have this birthday card which I think is just darling.

Supplies used:
Stamp: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Pink Pirouette CS, Baja Breeze CS and Early Espresso CS
Ink: Black ink
Accessories: Embossing Folder and Filigree Brads

Tell me what you think, always love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!