Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Embrace Life Card


Happy Hump Day everyone! I just wanted to share this card that I made for my co-worker. Her sister just pass away and I wanted to make this card for her and her family. I used Embrace Life stamp, Afternoon Tea DSP, Black and Vanilla CS from SU.

In this picture you can see that I used the pink rhinestone in the middle of the flower. And I colored the flower with Sage Shadow and Pretty Pink marker.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekdays!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty card...sorry to hear that it's for a sad occasion, but I know the family will love the effort made in a homemade card. this is just perfect to comfort your co-worker's family. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one very beautiful card. Sorry it's for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the stamp? I have used it on several different cards.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!