Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Easter

Hello Everyone, I just recently got a Easter hello kitty die from Js and this is what I came up with. I got the box from GBC and decorated it with SU DS paper. I think it turned out cute.

Here is another Easter box that I made, copied the idea from Teri (Big Ideas from a Little Girl). I used the stamp (A Good Egg), and random patterned paper. I also used rhinestone to decorate the silk flower.

Hope your having a wonderful day.....Thanks for stopping by=)

4 comments:

  1. These boxes are so darling! What a great job. I think all the locals girls went to J's this weekend. Love those Hello Kitty dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the HK die. Your boxes are cute...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn! You did such great job on the boxes! Don't you just LOVE HK!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!