Saturday, March 21, 2009

Invitation Card

Hope you had a wonderful Saturday! Anyway, I just wanted to share this card that I'm helping my friend make. She wanted a simple invitation card. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp (which is one of my favorite) and the Introducing Stamp. I also used the heart shape bling on top of the ribbon which is hard to see here. She wanted the color pink and brown which seems to be popular right now. I don't blame her because it's a very cute combination and I call it the ROXY color.

And here is the inside of the card. I used the chocolate chip and regal rose ink.

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! u know i love the colors....it was my wedding colors!! great job lynn-san!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this and yes it is a good combo color. You did a great job the invitation is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awesome! you did a wonderful job on this invitation! I hope you don't mind if I take your idea to make a birthday card. you do such wonderful work! love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice invitation. This stamp set is on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the invitation, Lynn!! Your roxy colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!