Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding Card

Hello Everyone! I made this card for my Mother-in-law who is going to a wedding this Saturday. The color theme is lavender so I used the SU lovely lilac and regal rose CS. Then I used cuttlebug dots for the background and stamped the image on the pearl white CS. I also used the square steps corner pocket punch. The stamps I used are Warmest Regards and Happily Ever After from SU.

I also used pearl on top of the cake and on all four corner of the regal rose CS. Then I sprinkle the cake and corner pocket with glitter to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweets comments. I really appreciate it, makes me smile reading them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I found you through Teri's blog...I was looking around and you do some very cute stuff! I love those Hello Kitty diecuts! I should have bought those rabbits too! love the cards and the boxes too! I am so inspired! I am adding you to my list of blogs I follow if that's okay. thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, I am sure your mother in law will love to give this card to the married couple. It turned out great! =)
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you....Mahalo for your comments!